This Policy describes the information practices of VIBOT ONLINE LLP (WWW.VAXIA.COM) and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and brands (collectively “VAXIA”/“We”) as it relates to the websites and apps on which this policy is posted (“Site(s)”). This includes mobile websites and applications.
By visiting or using the Website and/ or Products/ Services thereon in any manner, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect, use, and share your information in any of the below-mentioned ways.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers such as shipping information, credit cardholder name, and card number/expiration date etc.
We collect personally identifiable and transactional information provided by customers and Site visitors that purchase products from the Site. We may also retain the content of the communications with our customer service or sales representatives. We also automatically collect data pertaining to each Site visitor, including but not limited to, the IP address, tracking codes, the domain name, the web page, the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting this Site. This may also include location information for mobile applications.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information directly from you - for example when you register on the site, participate in a survey, make a purchase from us in our branches or over the phone, or fill out a form requesting information from us.
We collect information from you passively - We (or vendors acting on our behalf) use common collection techniques like cookies, pixel tags and beacons. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide You with a better Product/ Service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To respond to your requests or questions and to fill your orders;
- We may use the information to improve Our Products/ Services, improve the content of the Sites, customize the shopping experience for Sites visitors and customers, and otherwise improve your online or offline experience;
- To notify Site visitors and customers about changes to the Sites, new products and services, and for any other legitimate and lawful business purposes;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new Products/ Services, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided, to serve you ads about products, services or offers on our Sites or on third party sites, to enhance search results on our Sites or third party sites or to tell you about products, services or special offers in email or other forms of communication;
- To determine your browser, recognize new or existing visitors, and better understand our audience, customers and website visitors (including by using tracking tools);
- To communicate with you including about your account, our relationship or to solicit feedback;
- We might combine or share your information. For example, we may combine information we collected offline with information we collected online. We may also combine information we collected with information collected by a third party;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests;
- Employees, Our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if We (or Our assets) are acquired, or if We go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personal information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If You have previously agreed to us using Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change Your preferences at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com .
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, provided we have you permission.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org which shall be provided to you at your sole cost.
If You believe that any information We are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above email address with appropriate supporting documents. We will reasonably correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Applicable Law: All these Terms shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively with the Courts in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable with respect to a party, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to persons other than those to whom it is held invalid or unenforceable shall not be affected and each remaining provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Waiver: Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or require performance of an obligation under this Agreement shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute waiver of any subsequent breach.
- Modification or Amendment: We may modify or amend these terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review changes periodically for updates. You will be deemed to have agreed to any such modification or amendment by your decision to continue using the Website following the date of posting such amendment.
- Survival: The sections of this Agreement and any other provisions of this Agreement which by their express language or by their context are intended to survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive such termination
Assignment: Except as permitted hereinabove, You shall not assign this Agreement or any rights or obligations herein without the prior written consent of VAXIA and any attempted assignment in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.